Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm doing a FREE teleseminar!

Last year I conducted a free teleseminar answering your questions about comedy writing. It was very well received so I'm thinking of doing another one. (A teleseminar is a fancy word for big conference call. It makes me sound waaaay more important.) Not sure of the date or time yet but I've created a website (well, someone else created it for me) where I invite you to submit questions you'd like me to answer. Again, this is totally free. It'll be fun answering questions that are not Dodger related.

Here's where you go.


Thanks and I'll let you know when I have more details.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

what's up with the 2 step process on this? "are you absolutely sure that this is your question, word by word?!?!?!?" Are these question legally binding or something? who cares about exact wording?

By Ken Levine said...

I've had a number of questions written to me for my Friday feature that were hard to understand. Worded strange or words missing, etc. Or the person writes back several times to revise the question. It just makes it easier. Nothing is binding. Nothing is mandatory. It's all for fun.

playfull said...

Can i leave a question for you here?

playfull said...

Oh, i just did...

Joe said...

Does it have to be a coherent question?

WVW - "Suadingi" = A bedouin bass boat.